Book Lisa Dalton for your Michael Chekhov Master Teacher
& Equity Guest Artist needs!
Upcoming Michael Chekhov Master Teacher Classes:
Sept 15, 2017 Educational Theatre Association National Conference, Nashville TN
Sept 23, 2017 SAG-AFTRA DFW Conservatory
Dec. 28-Jan 3, 2018 National Michael Chekhov Association Intensive, UF, Gainesville, FL
June 3-10, 2018 National Michael Chekhov Association Intensive, NMSU, Las Cruces, NM
June 12-16 Advanced National Michael Chekhov Association Intensive, NMSU, Las Cruces, NM
Sample Offerings by Michael Chekhov Master Teacher Lisa Dalton:
- Performance of Big Bumps: A Stunt Woman’s Roller Coaster Life
- Performance of Anton Chekhov’s The Darling
- Michael Chekhov Foundation Immersion – 16-hours of training with Works-In-Progress Performance
- Master Audition Class – 2-8 Hours of training for Stage, Interviews, Film, TV
- Michael Chekhov’s DynamicDirecting and SynthAnalysis – 2-6 Hours
- Intro or special topics such as Sensational Feelings, Psychological Gesture, Characterizations, Star Quality Activation, The Mind Maps of Michael Chekhov
Please contact me for details on topics!
Materials Suggested by Michael Chekhov Master Teacher Lisa Dalton:
- On the Technique of Acting – Recommended text that includes the basic Chart of Inspired Acting
- On Theatre & the Art of Acting – Special developments and the direct voice of Michael Chekhov
- Lisa Dalton’s Technique Review DVD – to learn, remind, practice the exercises on the chart
- From Russia To Hollywood – Watch this for historical and bio context of Michael Chekhov
- Visit www.chekhov.net for further details on Michael Chekhov and the NMCA offerings. There are also many additional resources such as downloadable articles and links.
Suggested YouTube Videos by Michael Chekhov Master Teacher Lisa Dalton:
- Weaving the Method
- Lisa Dalton Reel
- Michael Chekhov Technique Samples of Ken Kerman
- Lisa Dalton on Conflict Resolution
Contact me with your interests.
Read Lisa’s full Teaching Bio and Resume.
Train with Lisa! Visit the Private Coaching page to learn more.